London Bombings Bring Back Fears

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      London Bombings Bring Back Fears

      James R. White, Jr., and Anthony S. Petti are public safety and
      security consultants who have combined 35 years of experience and
      research and written a new book, titled America, Wake Up!, which is
      designed to educate the average American on how they can help prevent
      crime and terrorist attacks.
      (PRWEB) July 16, 2005 -- The bombings in London on July 7 have brought
      back the memories of fear felt on September 11, 2001. Over 50 victims
      were killed, and over 700 injured in the calculated acts of terror.
      Nobody knows for sure when terrorists will strike, and billions of
      dollars are being poured into homeland security to try and prevent
      these events from happening. It is an overwhelming task, due to the
      endless avenues terrorists can take to spread destruction. This new
      book homeland security could endorse and supply a grant, so every
      American could have a copy. James R. White, Jr., and Anthony S. Petti
      are public safety and security consultants who have combined 35 years
      of experience and research and written a new book, titled America,
      Wake Up!, which is designed to educate the average American on how
      they can help prevent crime and terrorist attacks.

      Both Mr. White and Mr. Petti have worked in security positions in
      hospitals, shopping malls, schools, and large complexes during their
      careers, and have determined that many people have the wrong concept
      about who, and what can prevent a crime, and terrorist attack. In
      their book they describe how many people think that public police
      officers can prevent a crime or act of terror, when police are
      actually often not on the scene of a crime until after the event has
      occurred. They explain how the answer lies with placing more emphasis
      on having a strong security staff in place at all of these public
      facilities, and having a public that respects the professionalism and
      authority of these officers.

      Terrorism is a topic that affects each and every one of us. America,
      Wake Up! is a valuable tool that will help you come to understand the
      challenges that we face in fighting terrorism, even general crime, and
      show you the respect that security personnel deserve in our battle.
      America, Wake Up! is published by American Book Publishing and is
      available at stores near you, and at a discount online at the
      Publisher Direct Bookstore’s website at http://www.irg-security.us
      Plus! Check out the http://www.irg-safety.us Or go to the American
      Book Publishing of Utah USA at http://www.american-book.com

      What are you waiting for….. We don’t need more body bags to know
      America is going to be hit again.

      Our research dates back to 1968. We know that the entity that can
      prevent crime and terrorist attacks on US soil does not, have the
      tools they need to do their job! We have the proof! It’s in our new book!

      I just hope nobody in your loving family become the next Body Bags
      especially if our new book could have prevented it.