Howdy gang! Did you read my new book yet?? I live in Sand Lake, New York!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 7:50 PM
      Just pick up a copy and post on Amazon what you think of it ok! Thanks!

      And I will see all of you soon at the Lebanonvalley Speedway!!!!

      My name is James R White Jr, P O Box 84, sand Lake, New York 12153-0084

      Talk to you later ok!!! Get a copy of the book by going to either....
      www.irg-safety.us ....... or...... www.irg-security.us (AMAZON)
      ......that's it!