No longer by myself!

  • ignatia-kirkland318@persianrugz.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24 2:06 AM
      Wow, what a blast, what a trip actually. was kind of getting bored with the net, was gonna get rid of my broadband and go back to 56k because i hardly used the thing, and really, I didn't do anything much to need it. But last weekend i found this crazy pickup thing, with webcmeras and all the gear. used to waste my time trying to find gals on yahoo, but this place is like 100X easier. this is the spot that made me decide to stick with my net for a bit longer http://www.chilloverhere.info/mzmf . have fun, i did ;)