Interactive Mapping of Racetracks across US

  • cijedc
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi,
      I am posting to let racing fans know about a new website which maps
      racetracks across the US. The site is MapMuse.com, and the direct
      link to the racetrack home page is:

      http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/interest.php?brandID=RACETRACKS

      The intent is for autoracing enthusiasts to add to these maps
      themselves, to enter tracks that are missing, and to provide
      descriptive information for tracks that are already mapped. Through
      this kind of community effort, we hope to have the most
      comprehensive, descriptive, and up to date information for autorace
      fans. We would love if you would participate in the process, by
      checking if your local tracks are mapped, adding missing tracks,
      and enhancing information as you see fit. If you find these maps
      useful, please pass the word onto like minded friends, and if you
      have an autoracing related website, we would love a link!

      Thanks,
      Cindy Jett
      Mapmuse.com