Looking for your perfect match?

  • lucas8756@slobz.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2005
      Met my fiance here, hehe. Thought I should share it with any other guys who are worried up winding up alone like I was. Check it out http://www.findyourpartner.info/mjzf
    • kendra-mackey963@scxeret.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
        Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.camsandchatrooms.info/swci and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)