Bill Hennes President of www.AllAboutCountry.com is one of the Blurbs on the bac

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2004
      Bill Hennes President of www.AllAboutCountry.com is one of the Blurbs
      on the back of my new book! I'm Jimmy Stix.............

      .........and besides being one of the feature writers with
      AllAboutCountry.com magazine, and a Country radio/TV Critic for over
      twenty five years now.............I'm the Author and writer of the
      new book "America Wake Up!" ..............

      www.jimmystix.com ..........and if you are the media........please e-
      mail me and request my free complimentary copy......... I send it in
      e-mail form to you.

      If you are a country music lover and would like to get my new book
      six weeks before it hit's the major market in English and
      Spanish.......then click the link that follows and purchase a copy
      for a gift for family and friends! Click below! and in weeks they
      will recieve a copy in the snail mail!

      http://www.pdbookstore.com/comfiles/pages/JamesRWhite.shtml

      "http://www.irg-security.us"

      It is what you don't know that will hurt you, and yours..........is
      your hospital safe and secure? Is your shopping mall safe and secure
      as humanly possible? Is your Large Complex preventing crime and
      terrorist attack OR is it just calling the police and they make a
      report out and do nothing!

      Something will be done! But, what is it? Get your copy of this new
      book and find out, if you don't....... you and yours will not know
      the danger ahead!

      ORDER NOW CLICK HERE>>

      http://www.pdbookstore.com/comfiles/pages/JamesRWhite.shtml

      Mr. White is Jimmy Stix gang! A long time DJ and Country Music
      Promoter! A Country Radio and TV critic!

      www.jimmystix.com

      www.jimstix.com

      jimstix@...

      James R White Jr (Jimmy Stix) has been in the Public Safety and
      Security business for over thirty years! Independant Research on
      crime and terrorist attacks prevention is his business and has been
      since 1968! www.irg-security.us !

      PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MESSAGE WILL ONLY BE SENT ONCE. THIS IS NOT
      SPAM....WE WILL NOT SEND UNWANTED MAIL...........PLEASE REPLY IF WE
      ARE AFFENDING YOU AND WE WILL NEVER SEND YOU E-MAIL AGAIN.