Bored house wife needs some fun

  • nicole4nuts232
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hi ;) I am recently divorced and I want to know what I missed out on all these years that I was married to mister little dick.
      We got married young and I never had a chance to play. I want to try is all!
      If you are willing to teach me then come check me out at
      http://www.internetsexads.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at girl_154