Is it true?????????

  • shaniabk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Hello everyone.......I got word on something yesterday and would
      like to know if anyone else has heard it too...........I was told
      that Brett Hearn will be running pro stock too this year. He will
      still be running the #1 but will also be running a pro stock...Is
      this true? Does anyone know this? I hope not , would like to know
      for sure.......thanks for any answers I get.....
    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
        I am pretty close with Brett and his crew...i haven't heard anything
        about that although i haven't much of anything from them lately. I go
        to an auto school by syracuse and there is a student here who races
        at OCFS and he told me that he heard Brett was going to run some
        Busch North races this season...i haven't heard anything about that
        either. I guss we will just have to wait and see. If i hear anything
        from brett or the crew i will let you know.