Shoot it on my face

  • nicole4nuts232
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Have you ever done a facial shot to a girl? Have you ever wanted too?
      If you are either one of these types of guys then I am the girl for you!
      I love it when a guy blows his load all on my face. It makes me feel like a woman that knows how to please her man.
      If you want to give it a try sometime then this is the place to meet me at
      http://www.seductivesingles.net/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at girl_154