Happy new year

  • shaniabk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      Just wanted to drop in and say happy new year to all.........Good
      luck this year........Can't wait till the first race........I lost my
      best friend from the track this year, her and I had been friends for
      23 years......And this is the first year in 14 years I will coming to
      the valley without her, but I know in spirit she will be there for
      all of her guys she used to root for......So make her proud this year
      guys.........Debbie Graziano is there still yelling at
      u........lol........Brenda B