Hello

  • cheekymom2001
    Message 1 of 513 , Mar 1, 2001
      I just wanted to stop in and say HI to all. Talk to you all later. I can not wait till this racing season starts. It is not going by fast enough.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.