Jason

  • orange_crate_0h
    Message 1 of 513 , Feb 27, 2001
      I believe that he has come a long way. and I love
      watching him he makes some saturday nights fantastic. I
      personally think he will be a force 2 reckon with in the
      upcoming years. This is what I think Of Jason Geoff.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.