mike is o.k

  • ej137
    Message 1 of 513 , Feb 26, 2001
      Mike Joy lives here in Windsor,CT.A few years ago
      he was on the town concil.Well wene the town said we
      couldn't keepour racecars at the house becouse of a law
      about unregistered cars,Mike wrote in a clause for
      "specialintrest"cars that allowed us and 6-7pavement teams to keep our
      stuff.<br>My point,the guy would give you the shirt off his
      backif he felt you needed it!!!!!<br>So why worry about
      a hat?
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.