Want to watch?

  • nicole4nuts232
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      My boyfriend and I are looking for someone that will tape us haveing sex with each other!
      Just putting the camera on a tripod is boring. We want to see all the angles. If you think you can get the job done.
      Come here
      http://www.internetsexads.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      and take a look at some of out other films and lets us know if you want to be involved.
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at hot_panties_4all