NO MORE MSN CHAT

  • lovepotion4u2night15
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      If you're like me you will miss hooking up with the sexy chatters on MSN but now you have something even better and they wont limit you to what you post. We expect you to get nasty, we are counting on it.

      www.123AdultPersonals.net/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

      Create a profile and come on in and chat. If They want to make you pay for it at least you can get your daily fix of porn too.
    • daniel myrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
        hey just let me know more about it and i will join

        lovepotion4u2night15 <lovepotion4u2night15@...> wrote:If you're like me you will miss hooking up with the sexy chatters on MSN but now you have something even better and they wont limit you to what you post. We expect you to get nasty, we are counting on it.

        www.123AdultPersonals.net/landing.asp?afl=TYHO

        Create a profile and come on in and chat. If They want to make you pay for it at least you can get your daily fix of porn too.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT