Country Music Broadcast on the intrnet gang!!!!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2003
      Subject: Hey Gang! I just recorded another one of my "STIX-MIX"
      shows for the internet!

      Howdy gang!!

      I just finished recording a new "STIX-MIX" radio show for our
      internet Broadcast........so everyone on this Earth can hear great
      country musc......... please listen to our radio show by going to;

      www.jimstix.com .........enjoy!!!!

      Keep in touch gang! ........our radio shows are many......and we
      are trying hard to get all country people to hear your music !!!

      Yours truely gang!!

      Oh! One more thing....... I wanted Herman Lammers Meyer (A German
      Country Music Legendary Star after 30 years of Stage presents) know
      that after 35 minutes into this show.......one of his great country
      songs I play.......s the World is going to hear ya!!! You deserve
      the "Air-time" Bud !!!!

      Sincerely yours gang!

      Jimmy Stix !
      www.jimmystix.com