PLESE SUPPORT OUR LEGENDARY STARS OF COUNTRY GANG!!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2003
      Pat Garrett Amphitheater,
      Rt. 78, Exit 19,
      Strausstown Pa 19559........
      Call.......610 488 1782.
      <http://www.patgarrett.com/>
      Did you know kids 10 & under get free admission!
      (General section only)
      ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
      ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
      SHOWS:
      July 12, Ray Price/Pat Garrett/Tandem/Tricia Elliott
      July 26, Gene Watson, David Frizzell, Jett Williams/Pat Garrett/ Al &
      Jean Shade From WWSM
      Aug 23, Cat Country Concert starring Tim Rushlow of "Little Texas",
      and Craig Morgan; with the Pat Garrett Band. Also, The Battle Of the
      Bands!! Interested bands should contact Cat Country 96 at 610-266-
      7600. Presented by: WCTO Allentown FM 96, and WCAT 106.7 Hershey /
      Harrisburg PA, with the Pat Garrett Amphitheater.
      Aug 30, Grand Ole Opry Stars...Porter Wagoner, Little Jimmy Dickens,
      Penny Dehaven/Pat Garrett/The Carpenters Tools Gospel./JoAnn Thomas&
      Friends/Jen & Julie from WAVV 940 AM Southern Gospel
      Sept. 6, Mel Tillis/Pat Garrett/Patty Scoboria
      Sept. 13, Soberstock 2003 - Benefit
      Johnny Winter, Hits: "Rock & Roll Hoochie Koo", "Dallas"
      John Sebastian, Hits: "Welcome Back Kotter", "What A Day For A day
      Dream"
      John King Band, Plus Many other great acts
      Tickets $20.00 in advance. 610 488 1782
      Sept. 20, BJ Thomas/Pat Garrett/Simply Shania
      You may want to circle your calendar. Again this year we will give a
      $5.00 discount for advance ticket buyers. (Except Soberstock). We
      look forward to seeing you....These are some great traditional
      country artists. Tickets will go on sale in a few weeks as soon as
      the flyers are mailed. Thanks for your support.
      Don't know if you heard Pats new record.."The Saddam Stomp". It made
      the National Billboard, Music Row, and New Music Weekly Charts. The
      single is available with the album "ON THE STAGE" at our web site.
      <http://www.patgarrett.com/>
      Thank you for listening!
      MORE Pat Garrett Band dates for 2003:
      Please log on to <http://patgarrett.com/> , or call 610-488-1782 for
      band updates
      2003
      Jun 7 Country & Gospel Festival, Spring Gulch Campsites, New Holland,
      PA
      Jun 26-28 Knoebel's Amusement Park, Elysburg, PA
      Aug 1 Marysville Carnival, Marysville, PA
      Aug 2 Private Party
      Aug 16 Dublin Carnival, Dublin, PA
      Aug 17 Grahamsville Fair, Grahamsville NY
      Sept 27 Bloomsburg Fair, Bloomsburg, PA

      You can reserve an entire balcony for Aprox. 40 people, or we will
      rope off 20 or more chairs if you would like to bring you business
      party to our beautiful country setting this summer. Entertain your
      guests with big name country entertainers as well as top regional
      entertainers. Good fun, good food and great country music
      Call now 610-488-1782, or order online at www. patgarrett.com
      <http://www.patgarrett.com> Or come to the Pat Garrett Sheepskin Shop
      across from the Amphitheater to purchase tickets, Rt 183 & 78,
      Strausstown, PA 19559.
      Country Legend: Ray Price
      The Pat Garrett Show
      Robin Deeter
      Tricia Elliot
      and
      Tandem Country
      on Saturday, July 12th
      At the Pat Garrett Amphitheater, Route 78, Exit 19, Strausstown, PA
      (halfway between Allentown and Harrisburg).
      Gates and food vendors open at 3 PM.
      Tickets also available at the gate day of show.
      General Admission, only $13.00, Call 610 488 1782.
      Seats still available in Golden Circle and Reserved sections.
      Ray's Hits:
      For The Good Times
      Crazy Arms
      Please Release Me
      HeartAches By The Number
      Pat Garrett's Hits:
      Sexy Ole Lady
      Cruisin'
      The Monica Lewinsky Polka
      Old Timers
      In The Blue Mountains
      If You Love America
      The Saddam Stomp
      Hope to see you here!
      Lots of things scheduled for this summer! So if you're getting a
      little more email than usual from us please bear with us! We just
      want to let you know what's going on! Or if you no longer wish to
      receive updates on the Pat Garrett Amphitheater or Pat Garrett Band,
      please reply to this nmessage with "Please Remove" in the Subject
      heading.