Looking to borrow or buy a used fire suit for May 10th Demo

  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2003
      howdy all. I finally have a car to destroy in a demo after a
      lifetime of having to drive the junk heaps, and now I've hit a
      roadblock. I am not really looking to spend $100 to buy a new fire
      suit because I'll never use it again, so was hoping that someone on
      here might have an old one I'd be able to borrow for one night, (I'd
      pay you $$) or sell for a reasonable price. I'm about 5'4" and would
      say a large would fit. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
      Thanks.

      Maggie Finn