PAT GARRETT NEEDS HELP GANG!!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      HEY GANG!!
      PAT GARRETT MY GOOD FRIEND AND FELLOW PROFESSIONAL IN THIS
      COUNTRY .............NEEDS OUR HELP!!
      CAN ANYONE HELP PAT ??
      IF YOU CAN...........CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY.....AND TELL HIM JIMMY STIX
      SENT YA!!

      "Pat Garrett ENT." <pat@...>
      To: pat@...
      Subject: Can Someone Help me!!!!!!!!
      Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 16:05:16 -0700
      I am using a Netscape 4.7 email program and it is driving me crazy,
      because I have thousands of email names in our Amphitheater list and
      it
      shuts down on me and names disappear. I need a program that works and
      you can show me how to use to send gang emails to our Park list. If
      you
      can help and want to do a little horse trading please call Pat
      Garrett @
      610 488 1782

      ANY SuGGESTIONS ??

      SINCERELY YOURS GANG,