CHECK THIS EVENT OUT GANG!!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 6:37 AM
      HOWDY GANG!

      CHECK THIS EVENT OUT, AND I THINK MY PARTNER AND I ARE GOING?

      ESPECAILLY THE PART ABOUT STILL ROOM FOR MORE PERFORMERS !!

      CALL THEM AND SIGN UP !! IT'S TRUELY AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE HEARD AND
      SEEN IN OUR INDUSTRY GANG!!

      CHECK OUT BELOW!!
      _______________________

      You are invited to attend the N.A.R. 2003 Indie Award Show
      For All Independent Artist
      Featuring Independent Artists From Around The World
      Saturday May 24th, 2003 @ the
      Rose Wagner
      Performing Arts Center
      138 West 300 South, Salt Lake City, Utah

      Admission to This event is $50.00

      The night begins with Artists greeting the crowd at 6:00 pm. the show
      will start approximately 7:00 pm. till 10:00 pm. Then the party
      starts with an after jam you will never forget all artist are invited
      to break loose.

      Promoters, Publishers, Record labels, Managers & Independent Artist
      will be attending We still have openings for performers but they are
      going fast.
      Tickets are a $50.00
      General admission for everyone attending no exception to the rules
      No Refunds All Sales Are Final
      So get your tickets to this event ASAP
      Tickets Can be purchased on line or by Calling:
      801-380-0215 or Fax: 801-756-2825
      www.newartistardio.net

      Yours Truly TMC
      Email: TMC tmc@...
      www.newartistradio.net
      N.A.R. New Artist Radio
      884 South 630 West
      Alpine,UT 84004
      Phone:( 801)-380-0215
      Fax: (801)-756-2825
      ICQ# 96714594

      I THINK IT'S A GREAT SHOW.............I AM LOOKING AT MY SCHEDULE
      NOW.........I MAY GO........DON'T KNOW YET?

      SINCERELY YOURS GANG!

      JIMMY STIX

      PS
      AGAIN, SORRY NORTH 40 BAND FOR THE MISTAKE IN CALLING YOU THE BACK 40
      BAND! A BIG ,ISTAKE, AND I REALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT IT!!!