old photos of drivers/cars pre 1960 -1963+-

  • Holly Boulais
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello all of you Lebanon Valley members! I am in search of a picture of my father with/in his car-he used to race stock cars on Sat eves way back when. Say pre-1960 to say, maybe 1963. His name was Russ "Fuzzy" Fosselman. He raced with Butch Jelley-Yellow Y- and Rex? Garrison-X-. His car was a coupe- they called it The Little Red 25. I think he only won but once. He died in June, 1985. Is there ANYBODY out there who can help me? I have NO pictures of my Dad and his #25 red car at all. I would be forever greatful........sincerely-Holly from Pittsfield, Mass. My regular e-mail is Jacobliz99@... I hope to hear from someone-anyone. Even if you just remember my Dad, but have no pictures...thank you!