I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU, AND YOURS, THERE THIS YEAR GANG!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 3:51 PM
      JIMMY STIX HERE GANG! DON'T MISS THIS EVENT !!!

      ________________________CHECK THIS EVENT BELOW GANG!!
      _______________________

      Feb. 2003
      Dear Recipient,
      This email is being sent to over 200 music industry personnel, in
      and around the Capital Region of the State of New York, as well as
      various other locations in the Northeast region and into parts of
      Nashville.

      ****Why did you receive this email?****
      * To inform you about the NorthEast CMA 18th Annual
      Awards Show
      * To inform you about "Shoot For The Stars", an Amateur
      High School Music Competition
      * To offer you an inexpensive advertising tool
      * To ask you to help us promote our show
      1) The NorthEast CMA 18th Annual Awards Show. Sunday March 30th, 2003,
      at The Historic Proctor's Theatre in Schenectady, New York. Pre-show
      starts at noon in the Proctor's Arcade, with Music and Meet 'n' Greet
      sessions with the performers. Doors open at 2pm, Show time 3pm. A 3
      hour gala event spotlighting the Northeast Region's top Country &
      Bluegrass acts. This year's Theme is "Shoot for The Stars". Post party
      held at The Schenectady Ramada Inn.
      2) The NorthEast CMA presents "Shoot For The Stars" an
      Amateur High School Music Competition. The Winner to
      receive a spot in the Annual Awards Show on March 30th at Proctors,
      PLUS a recording session courtesy of Cotton Hill Studios, Albany, NY's
      premier recording studio, PLUS a consultation with a professional
      musician on the Business side of Music, PLUS gift certificates from
      The Only Guitar Shop of Clifton Park, NY..
      ((invites went out to High School Music Directors in close to 100
      schools. Interested students must submit a tape/cd or videotape to the
      NorthEast CMA by Valentine's Day. Those chosen to compete will be
      notified by Feb. 24th. competition to be held on Monday March 3rd,
      2003 at the Golub Community Center, Schenectady, New York))

      3) If you're looking to expose your business, service, band,
      performance, festival, accomodations, etc., into the Capital Region of
      New York, this would be an excellent way to reach the
      Country/Bluegrass Fans. Proctor's is a 3,000 seat venue. You can place
      yourself in the official Awards Show Program Book for as little as $25
      for a spot. (see below for rates) Being involved in our pre-show would
      offer a more personal touch to reach our audience. Please inquire
      about this. It's FREE w/ a full page Ad in the Program.

      4) We could use your help! By telling everyone and anyone you know
      about our Awards Show you would be doing us a HUGE favor and it would
      be EXTREMELY appreciated! If you can help us, please forward this
      email to as many people or businesses that you can. Thank You!

      Thank you for taking the time to read this and learning about
      the NorthEast CMA and a very special time of the year for us. If there
      are any questions regarding any part of this email please contact me
      via phone/fax/email.
      Yours Musically, -Mark Hersh
      NorthEast CMA
      ph/fx 518.885.5604 email: hershpro@...
      NorthEast CMA website: www.northeastcma.org

      *Program Book Ad rates:
      1/8th page -$25 (2x2) 1/4 page -$50 (2x5)
      1/2 page -$100 (4/5) full page -$150 (5x8)
      inside covers (if available) - $250
      send camera ready copy with check payable to NorthEast CMA by March
      1st, to: NorthEast CMA program Ad
      P.O. Box 115 Ballston Spa, NY 12020

      * Tickets to the Awards Show are only $15. Get them by March 1st and
      only pay $10. Ticket locations: The Double M Western Store, Rt. 67.
      Ballton Spa, NY./ Bibliomania Books, Jay St. Schenectady/ Tri-City
      Computers, The Blvd. Queensbury/ for mail order call: 518.885.5604

      * The NorthEast CMA Mission Statement.
      "The purposes for which the NorthEast CMA was organized are to
      promote country music throughout the northeastern section of the
      United States, preserve its legacy and heritage, expand the potential
      of the Northeast country music artist, and to maintain friendly
      relations with other groups of similar interests, as well as
      fellowship within its own membership."

      _____________________________________I HOPE YOU ALL COULD ATTEND THIS
      GREAT ANNUAL EVENT...................I'LL BE THERE............AND
      WOULD NEVER MISS IT............ME.........JIMMY STIX AND THE GANG !!!!

      Sincerely yours gang!

      Jimmy Stix
      www.jimmystix.com
      www.jimstix.com