I would like to know?

  • MARK
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2002
      If L.V. is going to schedule an E.S.S. or a N.S.A. (formally the
      E.L.S.) sprintcar race for the 2003 season?
      If not why! The Outlaws consistently bring the biggest crowds each
      year to the Valley. That should be enough insentive to try and sign
      one of these series. They put on as good if not better show as the
      Outlaws.
      If you would like to see one or both of the series at the Valley in
      2003 please voice your opinion through this forum.

      Thank You!!
    • space_invader_24
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
        I agree with you.I for one would love to see the E.S.S. sign LVS for
        a couple of races or for a full time every Sat.show.They do put on
        one heck of a show and that would also give some of the local sprint
        car drivers a track that they could run at every week,and maybe even
        give some of the Outlaw drivers a run for their money when they come
        to town each year.But it would all depend on the E.S.S. directors and
        Harvey Commander to make the money and dates right.But it would be
        nice to see.