Aug. 31st race

  • dhbd191
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      I must admit, I was really disappointed with the Valley this weekend.
      I was looking forward for the autograph sessions and the fireworks to
      celebrate 50 years at the valley. There was good racing this weekend,
      but I was looking forward to the celebration ceremonies and the
      Valley didn't do anything. The only good thing about Saturday night
      was that my friend Mark Forrest won his feature in the Rookie
      divison, congradulations Mark. Does anyone know when the Valley plans
      to have the 50th celebration? Please let me know, thanks. -Mike