congradulaionts eddie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • mlabrum6
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2002
      thanks for stopping brett from getting #600
    • ny_deb_25
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2002
        I would like to congratulate Eddie Marshall on his win. It was
        really great to see someone else win beside Brett Hearn.

        I would also like to say welcome back to Harry, you looked wonderful
        and it was nice to see you doing what you do best.

        Also does anyone know how Lisa is?

        Debbie