OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE TRACK OFFICIAL THAT WAS ON SATURDAY.

  • mlabrum6
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 21, 2002
    • t626ri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2002
        What happened on Saturday I was not there. Unfortunately I live in
        RI and don't go up there too often, only go for the big shows....

      • ny_deb_25
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2002
          Hello,

          the official that stands on top of the pit shack in the pits. One
          of the drivers went on top of the pit shack, punched him and threw
          him off of it. They got Harry ready and med-a-vact him to AMC.
          They ended up calling the State Police and arrested the driver.
          Wait let me refrase this, I believe it was a driver, I don't want to
          jump to conclusions, but either way there was no need for that.

          I was in the pits, and it was owful.

          I also want to send my prays to Harry and I also pray for Lisa (the
          50/50 ticket girl). I Pray you have a strong and quick recovering,
          and can't wait for you to come back with your great smiles.

          God Bless you both,

          Debbie