READING THIS CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!

  • star_krazy03
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 3:31 PM
      : READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a
      bulletinboard and decided to try it. A little while back, I was
      browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,and came across an
      article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
      within weekswith only an initial investment of $6.00! So I
      thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us,I was
      curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to
      each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place
      your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, andpost
      the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No
      catch, that was it. So afterthinking it over, and talking to a few
      people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I
      gotto lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the
      measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!! Within 7 days, Istarted getting money
      in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the
      money just keptcoming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By
      the end of the second week I had made a total ofover $1,000.00! In
      the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is
      now my fourth weekend I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and
      it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6
      stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you
      how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure
      you
      print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information
      off of it, as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
      directions exactly, that you will start making moremoney than you
      thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this
      entire message carefully!(Print it out or download it.) Follow the
      simple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It'slegal.
      And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is
      not a rip-off; it is not indecent;it is not illegal; and it is
      virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
      instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends.
      PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000
      or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful
      because of the honesty andintegrity of the participants. Please
      continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
      You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
      your product is not solid and tangible,it's a service. You are in the
      business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
      happy to paybig bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
      the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
      people
      like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4
      easy steps tosuccess: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and
      write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
      MAILING LIST!" Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
      the 6 pieces ofpaper so the bill will not be seen through the
      envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper ineach of the 6
      envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
      with a piece of paperstating the above phrase, your name and address,
      and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
      ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
      paying for it! Likemost of us I was a little skeptical and a little
      worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
      the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
      indeed legal! : Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1)
      ROBERTFARLAM 10 BROKE FARM DRIVE ORPINGTON KENT ENGLAND BR6 7SH. #2)
      Tony Nason 7847 s Emerald, Chicago, IL. 60620. #3) Revaz
      Katcharava,3542 cloudland dr , stone mountain,georgia, atlanta30083.
      #4)Jimmy Tu 421 Elmira st. San Francisco, CA 94124. #5) Ben Mock, 801
      Latimer St. Nelson, B.C. V1L4V6, Canada. #6) Daisy Toledo 721 S.
      Burris Ave, Compton, California 90221: STEP 2: Now take the #1 name
      off the list that you
      see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...)
      and add YOUR NAME as number 6 on the list. STEP 3:Change anything you
      need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as
      possible. Now,post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups.
      (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
      remember, the more that you post, the more money you make! This is
      perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
      &
      1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
      yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again, and
      again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because
      of
      the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are a person
      of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
      others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to
      retain every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or
      hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you
      are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap
      the$1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as
      each post is downloaded and the directionscarefully followed, six
      members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
      Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you
      will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity
      for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of thefirst six people listed above)
      Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!!!
      DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS: STEP 1: You do not need to
      re-type this entire letter todo your own posting. Simply put your
      cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the
      bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This
      will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. STEP 2: Open
      blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank
      page.From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
      the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
      STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do
      your postings indifferent settings, you'll always have this file to
      trysearching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
      chat sites, discussions.) STEP 5: Visit thesemessage boards and post
      this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
      and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this
      will
      be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
      postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're
      done with your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have
      do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,after you get the
      hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPSYOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**That's it! You will
      begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
      eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amounts coming to
      you!