Gable and Hearn

  • space_invader_24
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2002
      Well, a couple of weeks has gone bye since I was at the Valley, and
      unfortunately had to watch that stupid Bud #1 of Hearn in victory
      lane.I have to say that Gable and Hearn are two peas in a pod.They
      deserve each other.Both of them are losers in my book.Gable dumps a
      very talented driver in Ricci for the corporate invader Hearn.I was
      happy with Hearn racing in Middletown and not having to see him at
      the Valley, but that is what a car owner will do to make sure that
      his car will stay on top.He won two championships with Ricci, but
      that was not good enough.He had to bring Brett the "jet" back to the
      valley just to tell tremont that he wasn't the top dog anymore.Well
      lets let some of these other modified drivers at the valley have a
      chance to get to victory lane besides hearn and tremont.Marshall is
      deserving of a win and Bachetti came to the valley because it was a
      little closer to home and Guy Sheldon has paid his dues as well.So
      with that in mind I would like to say that if Gable can dump Ricci,
      than we as LVS fans should be able to dump Gable and Hearn back to
      where they belong.MIDDLETOWN!