BILLY DECKER

  • mlabrum6
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 11:49 PM
      I WISH LIKE ALOT OF YOU OUT THERE THAT BILLY WOULD COME BACK BUT I NO
      THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AS LONG AS HE'S RACING FOR RANDY ROSS. I'M A
      CLOSE FRIEND OF RANDY'S AND HE WILL NEVER RUN HIS CARS THERE ON A
      WEEKLY BASES AGAIN. THEY ARE ENJOYING GREAT SUCCESS AT
      BREWERTON,CANANDAIGUA, AND CAYUGA COUNTY SPEEDWAYS.I DON'T BLAME THEM
      AT ALL FOR NOT WANTING TO RUN THE VALLEY REGULARLY. THEY DON'T WANT
      TO HAVE DEAL WITH DRIVERS LIKE D.CORELLIS AND SOME OF TH OTHER ROUGH
      DRIVERS. ALTHOUGH IT WOULD MAKE FOR A GREAT SHOW IF HE DID THOUGH.

      FROM ONE OF BILLY'S BIGGEST FANS!!!