DIRT at Lowes

  • sporty_ma
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2002
      YAHOO!!!!!!!! It is almost time for the DIRT race at Lowes Motor
      Speedway -or do they still call the dirt track Charlotte-. I missed
      those races after we moved to western NC and I look forward to their
      trip down here. YIPPIEEEEE!
    • xs_racer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2002
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@y..., sporty_ma <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > YAHOO!!!!!!!! It is almost time for the DIRT race at Lowes Motor
        > Speedway -or do they still call the dirt track Charlotte-. I missed
        > those races after we moved to western NC and I look forward to
        their
        > trip down here. YIPPIEEEEE!

        Actually, The T.V is the only one who calls it Lowes.

        It'll Always be Charlotte to the Fans and Teams.

        When is the Dirt Race? & Will It Be televised?

        Scott
      • sporty_ma
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2002
          The race was last night, April 6. It was a bit different format than
          last year but still a good night at the races. Scott Kerwin(sp) won
          the Pro Stock main and Doug Hoffman the Modified main. I am sort of a
          Billy Decker fan and really enjoyed his run up through the field to
          finish third. Kenny Tremont had a really rough night. Had a bigger
          attendence than last year - didn't need them WC guys to draw a crowd.

          _Ma