TO the A$$hole who thinks it was a bad call for prostock driver of the year

  • dhmotorsports23
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26 2:21 PM
      hey buddy, Yetman is one of the most talented dirvers in that class.
      He deserves that honor. You think you could do a better job? it
      sounds like u have a lot of balls. your just jelous that you don't
      have that kinda talent. Keep your mouth shut.
    • vitfl
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 26 11:52 PM
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@y..., Talent my a$$ he couldnt drive his
        way out of a paper bag without hitting someone........trust me I know
      • corey_ingham
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27 6:48 PM
          Does anyone know if Mark McIntosh will be racing this year?? And if
          so, what division is he in??