Brett Hearn

  • dhbd191
    Message 1 of 513 , Feb 3, 2002
      Hey,I was wondering did anybod hear that Brett
      Hearn is coming back to the valley and is going to
      drive one of Rich Ricci Jr's cars? Someone I know said
      they saw it in a racing magazine. I sure hope it is
      not true, I don't want to see hearn back at the
      Valley. If anyone should come back to the the Valley to
      race, it should be Billy Decker. Well, take care and
      hope to get an answer soon, thanks. -Mike
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.