Re: Olivia Tremont

  • jstapfy
    Message 1 of 513 , Aug 14, 2001
      Sorry to be the bearer of more bad news for you...but... Olivia died a week ago...but..as you say...keep the Tremont's in your thoughts. It has been a long and difficult road for them.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.