Snickers Race Team Homepage

  • crew0h
    Message 1 of 513 , Feb 5, 2001
      Just wanted to let the club members know about our new homepage on the links section.<br>Please check it out and let us know what you think!
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.