Re: Crowds

  • tamzhaha
    Message 1 of 513 , Jul 1, 2001
      Hopefully it won't happen on 7/21 when Stewart is
      supposed to come back...To be honest with ya, I don't care
      if he shows or not!! My impression is that he's
      there for the $$$.It's too bad, there are too many DIRT
      drivers and teams that are there cuz they love
      racing!!!I'd like to see Stewart drive with a fixed budget
      like everyone else and see how he does!!!!
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.