Crowds

  • racer23423
    Message 1 of 513 , Jun 29 6:35 PM
      It was so crowded last night you couldn't move
      anywhere. I was in the pits and the crowds in there was
      terrible. They are lucky someone didnt get run over in
      there!!! It was ridiculous to let all them people from the
      grandstands go into the pit. Us people that enter the pits
      have to sign a waver form them people didn't last
      night. It wasn't fair!!! We paid 20 and 25 dollars to
      get into the pits and them people were aloud in for
      grandsatnd price!!! It worse than an outlaw show was about 4
      years ago. I hope they never do it again. The poor guys
      didnt have any room to even get out of their pit stalls
      or even work on the cars!!! We couldnt even see what
      was going on when the cars were racing there was so
      many people in there. I was ready to go home after the
      first heat race!!! I hope next year they use their
      brains and not send 1400 EXTRA people in the pits!!!
      Someon is going to get HURT!!!
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.