Re: TRANSPONDERS?

  • cheekymom2001
    Message 1 of 513 , Jan 14, 2001
      Well.. as a fan and a former memeber of a race
      team I can understand the lack of money issue. I know
      how hard it is for the smaller teams to keep up with
      the rules that cost tons of money.If it is a rule of
      DIRT than I do not think there is anything we can do.
      If it is a rule of the Valley than it may or may not
      be challenged. I know how hard it can be for the
      "Little Guys" who do not have lots or hardly any sponsors
      and are just out there for the fun. I know what you
      are going through and remember I am in the stands
      these days cheering you all on. Good luck this year!
      Cheekymom2001!
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.