Re: last night

  • tremont24115
    Message 1 of 513 , Jun 4, 2001
      Well well well MMM i think last night what
      happened to kenny was a mistake PEOPLE MAKE mistakes So
      big deal You will see a lot more racing next week if
      you ask me if anyone should get DQ it should be
      MR.DENUE for grabbing matt higgins but nothing will be
      said you act like a moron and you get away with it you
      make a mistake and you Get nailed for it! I'm not
      saying that Kenny was right but he made a mistake people
      get real!!!! Please if it didn't rain in the middle
      of The prostock feature they would have got the
      modifieds out there and Thats worse yet!!! Mr.denue should
      be thrown out for 2 weeks he's the one that made the
      mistake not Kenny!!!!!
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.