Re: Contestant #1

  • blueangel732000
    Message 1 of 513 , Jun 4, 2001
      you guys are hilarious, but there is a good point to this #1 he is a cutie and #2 maybe on rapidray.com they'll stop playin the dating game cuz thats what they're doin on that message board
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.