Driver Chats

  • wangedus
    Message 1 of 513 , May 2, 2001
      I can definetly get a Sportsman driver from the
      Valley to chat with you guys & I can probably get a
      friend of mine who races Mods & 358's and the Valley.
      Get back to me if you would all be interested with
      such.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.