Bring in some competition

  • dhbd191
    Message 1 of 513 , May 2, 2001
      I love going to the valley every weekend and
      seeing some good racing, but it is getting pretty boring
      when Kenny Treatmont wins all the time. This past
      weekened J.R. Hefner had the win if it wasn't for those 2
      cautions near the end of the race. I don't know, but I
      think the Valley should consider bringing some
      competition for Treatmont. It is a shame Billy Decker is
      still not there, Decker would give Kenny a run for his
      money.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.