Who is going to win this weekend race

  • kyledwyer
    Message 1 of 513 , May 1, 2001
      Who is going to win this weekend Will it be Kenny
      Tremont or Tim Dwyer. Tim Dwyer came in 4th and 9th place
      last week it's very good. Let Tim Dwyer Win a Race
      M.T.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.