HOWDY!!!! Jimmy Stix here!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      HOWDY!!!! Jimmy Stix here!

      Below was an article sent to me by my good friend Marty Martel, and
      I need to share it with you Bud and I hope you publish my article
      herein about Bill Anderson's writen letter about a true legend of
      country music, Don Helms.

      ______

      Do you feel like Vince Gill?

      After you read what BILL ANDERSON wrote, how do you feel, like Vince
      Gill?

      I will ask you this question at the end of the article, ok gang.
      Marty Martel sent me Bill Anderson's written statement about the
      late Don Helms, and I don't know about you gang, but I am touched by
      Vince Gill, and his crying. Will you?