Howdy Gang!!

  • jimstixcountrymusic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      Howdy Gang!!

      Hows everyone doing? I just dropped in to say that if any of you
      travel the highways of New York....... Through the Capital city
      Albany...... blow your horn when you are on the THRUWAY between
      exits 23 and 25....... at the Highway Emergency Local Patrol
      (H.E.L.P. truck) for it's me driving that Highway H.E.L.P.
      truck..... seeing that I have two careers, and have for over thirty
      five years...... my Public safety job is helping the patroons on the
      thruway to be safe!

      Check out my Public safety and security web-site at; www.irg-
      safety.us and read what I do for a living besides promote country
      music!

      Talk to you later gang!!!! that...... www.irg-safety.us <<<<<
      And blow the horn at me!!!!!!!

      Sincerely yours gang!!!!