Custom Logo Design Service: $99!

  • raising_awareness_worldwide
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2007
      Custom Logo Design Service: $99!
      As a recommendation from a friend, I used Paramount Web Consulting to
      do my logo. After my initial logo concepts I was able to make
      as many revisions as needed that is what I liked about them. The last
      company I dealt with kept asking me for more money to make revisions.
      So definitely if any of you guys need a logo check em out here is the
      link: http://www.pwcwebmasters.com/
      Good week all!