The 100

  • speeedyk
    Message 1 of 513 , Apr 3, 2001
      I have been talking to my friends here in NC and
      have talked a bunch of them into attending. They have
      never seen a DIRT modified race. Mostly only NASCAR and
      asphalt racing. I tried to explain the cars to them but
      they are just going to have to see it for themselves.
      I told them how exciting the racing is. I hope the
      boys come down here and put on a good show....I know
      that they will. I told my southern friends that they
      wouldn't be disappointed. See ya at the races.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.