#7 car at beer belly bob's

  • taz13r
    Message 1 of 513 , Mar 31 6:06 PM
      did anybody go to see rob's car today it looked real good... rob is getting alot of compliments about his car.....
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.