Lowes Motor Speedway

  • speeedyk
    Message 1 of 513 , Mar 27, 2001
      I will be attending Lowes Motor speedway for the
      race....anyone else coming down......if so be ready for a long
      drive from NY. For those who don't know I now stay in
      NC...Grew up in outside Pittsfield MA and attended the
      valley regularly as a child......haven't seen modified
      racing in years.....can't wait to go........I'll be
      posting pictures.......I hope they open the pits after
      the race...my son would really like that.....I'm
      extremely excited if you can't tell....well I'll see ya all
      at the races hopefully.
    • Greg
      Message 513 of 513 , Jan 7, 2006
        --- In lebanonvalleyspeedway@yahoogroups.com, racer23423 wrote:

        > I was thinking even further could it be Claude Hoard???

        well i cant see the pic in question, but claude is my father and he
        never drove a dewitt sponsored car at the valley. he drove the 272 in
        the sportsman class and also drove for boomer bedell in the mod class
        for a while.