Classmates

  • Laura (Nix) Vaughn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2005
      Very good Karrie!!
      I have a little info:

      Lisa Adair is divorced. She is still in Lebanon.
      I passes along the website to her sister.

      Jennifer Bowers is now Boyland. I also talked to her.

      Christie Cunningham is still at IGA in Lebanon.
      Her name is now Christie DeWitt.
      I have talked to her also.

      Jeff Fortner is now divorced and living in Florida.
      I passed along the website to his sister.

      Angel Maxwell is also in Lebanon. She works at Titus Doughnuts
      in the mornings.

      Todd Cody is deceased??? Im sure I read that in the paper several
      years ago. House fire./???

      Melody Padgett is Melody Stewart she owns Contempory Cuts on
      Ransdall Rd??

      Thats all I can come up with at this point.
      Oh thanks John & Steve for this website!!!

      Laura Nix Vaughn
    • Brad Basey
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 22, 2005
        Laura it was Todd Cody's Brother Brent that died in the fire Todd
        is alive and kicken and lives in Advance hopefuly he will be joining
        us soon!!!

        --- In lebanonhigh1986@yahoogroups.com, "Laura (Nix) Vaughn"
        <laurav@i...> wrote:
        > Very good Karrie!!
        > I have a little info:
        >
        > Lisa Adair is divorced. She is still in Lebanon.
        > I passes along the website to her sister.
        >
        > Jennifer Bowers is now Boyland. I also talked to her.
        >
        > Christie Cunningham is still at IGA in Lebanon.
        > Her name is now Christie DeWitt.
        > I have talked to her also.
        >
        > Jeff Fortner is now divorced and living in Florida.
        > I passed along the website to his sister.
        >
        > Angel Maxwell is also in Lebanon. She works at Titus Doughnuts
        > in the mornings.
        >
        > Todd Cody is deceased??? Im sure I read that in the paper several
        > years ago. House fire./???
        >
        > Melody Padgett is Melody Stewart she owns Contempory Cuts on
        > Ransdall Rd??
        >
        > Thats all I can come up with at this point.
        > Oh thanks John & Steve for this website!!!
        >
        > Laura Nix Vaughn
      • laurav
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 27, 2005
          Well.... I guess that shows how much I know!!!
          I am So Sorry Todd!!
          Laura