Mary Christopher is out of the office.

  • mary.christopher@us.bureauveritas.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2007

      I will be out of the office starting 12/24/2007 and will not return until 01/07/2008.

      I will not have access to emails or to voice mails while I am on vacation. I will attempt to check my voice mails/emails when coverage allows. If this is urgent you may contact the office at 317-570-4582 to see if there are other options.

      thank you,
      NOTICE: This message contains information which is confidential and the copyright of our company or a third party. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please delete it and destroy all copies. If you are the intended recipient of this message you should not disclose or distribute this message to third parties without the consent of our company. Our company does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this message has been maintained nor that the communication is free of virus, interception or interference. The liability of our company is limited by our General Conditions of Services.